Did you know that potential clients are judging you based on what others are saying about you online? In this episode we listen in on ABA TECHSHOW 2019 where Megan presented with Jordan Schuetzle Director, Proposition Strategy & Market Development Lead at Thomson Reuters. Jordan consults with lawyers and speaks at larger events on how to manage your reputation online. Jordon points out that much of the content about us online is content that we did not write or have any input on, so you have to be prepared to counteract those negative impressions. Tune in and learn about reputation management in the digital age.
- Being judged by what people read and write about you online
- Managing relationships with others besides just clients
- Making a Murderer on Netflix changing a lawyer’s reputation overnight
- Google’s portrayal of your company
- Generating more positive reviews rather than negative ones
- Survey statistics
- Controlling the volume and the responses on the reviews
- Asking for feedback and reviews
- Fake reviews and how they can affect you
- Responding to negative reviews
- Resolving issues offline
Hoping this podcast stirs up some more discussion, thank you for listening!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player every Tuesday.
If you enjoyed this episode, please help me get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review this show in Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, and Tunein and be sure to share this podcast with a friend.
Be sure to connect with me and reach out with any questions/concerns:
Email me at megan[at]zaviehlaw[dot]com
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matters, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.
Connect with Jordan:
Jordan on Twitter: @Jordanschuetzle
Thomson Reuters Website