Have you seen something on social media lately that makes you angry or makes you want to help? Today we hear how social media can be one of the most effective ways to solve a crisis. Not only is our guest great at his career, he is using social media strategies that not everyone makes use of.
Greg Siskind, is an Immigration Lawyer who has learned how to utilize social media to help his own practice and his clients too. On Episode 16, Wayne Pollock was our guest and he strategized utilizing the media effectively from an ethics perspective. Greg will talk about actually using this strategy on one of his cases (Immigration case). Join us today and discover the magic of social media for your practice!
- Story from Greg of getting a ticket on a one-way street
- How Greg uses the court of public opinion
- Immigration Case Greg worked for a husband and wife, while the wife was pregnant
- Dealing with Immigration and Customs Enforcement – ICE
- Dealing with the court during the Government shut down
- Working through issues such as confidentiality and client consent
- How the media can be one of the most effective ways to solve a crisis
- Dangers of asking clients too soon to post on social media
Thank you for listening!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player every Tuesday.
If you enjoyed this episode, please help me get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review this show in Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, and Tunein and be sure to share this podcast with a friend.
Be sure to connect with me and reach out with any questions/concerns:
Email me at megan[at]zaviehlaw[dot]com
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matters, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.
Greg Siskind Twitter handle: @gsiskind
Greg Siskind Website