Completing your CLE’s might not be the most exciting part of practicing law but it is mandatory.
If you don’t take them seriously and complete them, then you can find yourself in a lot of trouble with your State Bar if audited for compliance. Use the tips I provide in this episode to help complete your CLE requirements with more ease.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Why you don’t have to resort to using random, last minute cd’s to complete your credits
- How to find free or cheap events offering CLE’s throughout the year
- Check with your malpractice insurance carrier ? they often offer CLE events
- Find conferences that resonate with you. That helps with completing your requirements and with meeting new people
- If you’re more of a street lawyer, where you can find local gatherings and events where CLE might be provided
- Great ways to keep track of your completed credits in case of an audit by the State bar
Thank you for listening!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player every Tuesday.
If you enjoyed this episode, please help me get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review this show in Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, and Tunein and be sure to share this podcast with a friend.
Be sure to connect with me and reach out with any questions/concerns:
Email me at megan[at]zaviehlaw[dot]com
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matters, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.