If you’re involved in the discipline process, a lot of that stress you’re dealing with carries over and affects your family too. So how can you help them handle the stress that comes along with dealing with malpractice suits? That’s what I discuss in this episode.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- The type of stress and fears your spouse and kids (if you have any) will experience as they watch you deal with a malpractice claim
- How to deal with the financial concerns that might arise
- Why it’s important to keep your spouse and family in the loop regarding your complaint
- Not sharing enough information with your spouse is worse than keeping them informed
- Consider introducing your spouse to your lawyer if you end up hiring one
- Include your spouse in major decision making
- Mentally work through the worst case scenarios
Thank you for listening!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player every Tuesday.
If you enjoyed this episode, please help me get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review this show in Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, and Google Play, and be sure to share this podcast with a friend.
Be sure to connect with me and reach out with any questions/concerns:
Email me at megan[at]zaviehlaw[dot]com
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matters, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.