As 2018 comes to a close, I thought it would be fun and useful to discuss some things you can be doing right now to end the year on a high note and best prepare yourself and your law practice for the new year.
Some things to do at the end of the year:
- Review your state’s ethics rules
- Check your local major bar association’s opinions or articles regarding new state ethics rules and proposed opinions
- Pay attention to even the smallest of changes in the ethics rules because they could have a profound effect when put into practice
- Audit your law practice’s weaknesses because those might be ethical problems
- Ask yourself what you want 2019 to look like? Set your goals for the year, and don’t forget to dream big!
- Remember to reflect on the year that was and celebrate your wins
The Benefits of Preemptively Auditing Your Law Practice Management with Jared Correi episode
Growing Your Practice Through Digital Information Products with Jess Birken episode
Thank you for listening!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player every Tuesday.
If you enjoyed this episode, please help me get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review this show in Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, and Tunein and be sure to share this podcast with a friend.
Be sure to connect with me and reach out with any questions/concerns:
Email me at megan[at]zaviehlaw[dot]com
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matters, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.